Sponsorship Opportunities for Scientific Meetings and Harden Conferences
As a charitable organization, the Biochemical Society’s aims include the promotion of the molecular biosciences on an international level through a vibrant programme of scientific conferences and events. External funding for conferences will be used to achieve the charitable aims of the Society and to support the scientific community by keeping the registration fees at an affordable level.
A variety of sponsorship packages are available. Some suggestions are listed below, but please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss a more tailored package to suit your organization’s needs.
Sponsored networking packages
Refreshment breaks, networking lunches and receptions are a highly valued aspect of Biochemical Society meetings and provide sponsors with a key opportunity to speak to the meeting attendees.
- Acknowledgement from the meeting chair during their welcome
- Speaking opportunity – you will have an opportunity to address delegates by saying a few words at the sponsored refreshment break or reception
- 3m*2m exhibition stand space
- The opportunity to send two representatives from your organisation to the meeting to network with delegates
- Appear as sponsor with logo and advert in the programme book
- Logo and link to your company on the meeting website
- Your company logo displayed on signage at meeting
Exhibition stand packages
Exhibiting at a Biochemical Society meeting will give you maximum exposure to our event delegates. Refreshment breaks and lunches throughout the meeting will be served in the Exhibition Area, allowing you ample time to network with attendees.
The standard exhibition package includes:
- 3m*2m exhibition stand space, including a trestle table, two chairs and access to a power socket if required
- The opportunity to send one representative from your organisation to the meeting
- Logo and company listing in programme book
- Logo and link to your company website on the meeting website
Additional branding packages
Sponsors and exhibitors also have the opportunity to add extra delegates and other items to their package to increase their profile at the meeting. These packages can be purchased individually or combined with one of the existing exhibition or sponsored networking packages.
Your company can sponsor specific sessions at the meeting, providing a valuable contribution to the costs of running the scientific programme and speaker costs.
In return, you will receive acknowledgement from the session chair and your company will be listed on the meeting website, and in the meeting programme book as a session sponsor.
Sponsored drinks reception / refreshments
By sponsoring a drinks reception or a refreshment break, your company will be listed on the meeting website and in the meeting programme book as a sponsor.
Your company logo will also appear on prominent signage displayed in the catering area.
Display table literature
Company flyers can be displayed on the registration desk at the meeting, where all delegates will pass by to collect their name badge and programme book.
The opportunity to provide branded materials to all delegates, such as lanyards / name badges / pens / delegate bags / branded USBs
Your company can be advertised across a full page in the printed programme book, which will be taken away by all delegates.
- Outside back cover (colour)
- Inside front cover or back cover (colour)
- Inside pages (black and white)
We are happy to tailor the above packages to meet your needs. There are also options to run sponsored workshops as part of the meeting, sponsor prizes and awards and contribute to other aspects of the meeting.
For more information please contact the events department at firstname.lastname@example.org