The Biochemical Society promotes the future of molecular biosciences; facilitating the sharing of expertise, supporting the advancement of biochemistry and molecular biology, and raising awareness of their importance in addressing societal grand challenges.
We achieve our mission by:
- Bringing together molecular bioscientists;
- Supporting career development and lifelong learning;
- Encouraging wider dialogue and working collaboratively across and beyond our community;
- Promoting and sharing knowledge;
- Promoting the importance of our discipline and through this, the broader life sciences; and
- Continuing to ensure sustainable support for the advancement of science.