The Biochemical Society organizes a successful programme of Scientific Meetings on molecular bioscience topics:
- can take place over 1 to 4 days;
- can take place in any part of the UK or overseas;
- can be joint with another organization/society;
- are entitled to full secretariat support services;
- articles on related topics may be published in a relevant Biochemical Society publication.
To submit a Biochemical Society Scientific Meeting proposal, please complete the proposal form below. Please refer to the guidelines when submitting your application.
For an informal discussion, and to submit your proposal, please contact: Conference Office >