R for Biochemists 101
R for Biochemists 101 is the Biochemical Society’s original R course, aimed to equip researchers with the information, tools and techniques to use R. It is suited to beginners who want to use this programming software but have little or no experience.
The course will focus on getting data into R, and manipulating and visualising this using various methods. Each module will use a biochemical experiment and data as a starting point.
The course is made up of five modules that cover:
- Learning R fundamentals with a protein standard curve
- Extracting data and making a customised graph
- Analysing enzyme kinetics data in R
- Making a volcano plot with R
- Importing data and making visualisations