Developments in Glycobiology
Time: 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
The webinar is part of our dedicated Early Career Researcher (ECR) series. During this session we will hear from three ECR members of the Society who will share their work in the field of Glycobiology with the biosciences community.
- Ben Schumman, The Francis Crick Institute London & Imperial College London – ‘Chemical precision tools to study the glycoproteome’
- Fiona Cuskin, University of Newcastle – ‘Protein Biochemistry and Microbiology’
- Salvatore Santamaria, Imperial College London – ‘Molecular mechanisms behind ADAMTS proteoglycanase activity’
If you’re interested in this topic, you may want to check out our upcoming ‘From Golgi organization to Glycan function’ conference, that will take place in Brighton (UK) on the 5-7 April 2022. Oral communication slots are available at this meeting. All attendees, particularly researchers in the early stages of their career, are invited to submit a poster abstract for consideration as an oral communication. You can submit your abstract and register here: bit.ly/Golgi-Glycan
Register now for this free webinar!
- The Hitchhiker’s guide to glycoproteomics >
- Aberrant protein glycosylation in cancer: implications in targeted therapy >
- Glycoengineering: scratching the surface >
- A mass spectrometry-based glycotope-centric cellular glycomics is the more fruitful way forward to see the forest for the trees >
- Anti-glycan antibodies: roles in human disease >